Thursday, January 28, 2010

Split Pea & Lamb....bahhhh

Split Pea Soup w/ Butternut Squash and Lamb

Slow cooked split pea made with water and apple cider.
Diced Butternut Squash
Lightly seared Lamb seasoned with Cumin, Herbs de Provance

Dessert:
Date Hazelnut Pudding (English style)

Hazelnut Liqouer
Blackberry Rum
Sliced Dates
eggs
butter
brown sugar
sugar
buckwheat flour

For Indy:
Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato

I know what you're saying. 'Where the fuck's the fish!?!". Well, I'm broke right now and the "good" fish is expensive. Also, I need to make these stew type dishes because it's winter right now and in winter I hibernate. I'll sit and digest stew for days like a North American Bear. There'll be plenty of pescado y maiz to go around when spring/summer hits. Even a shellfish tower! Who wouldn't want a shellfish tower?

No comments:

Post a Comment